I am so excited to be back! I’m here with my new-but-feels-like-an-old-friend, Ashley Abercrombie. I love the way that Ashley is so well-acquainted with God’s grace, and her incisive eye to culture that she combines with a long-term perspective. She brings that heart to her newest book, Love is The Resistance: Learn to Disagree, Resolve the Conflicts You’ve Been Avoiding, and Create Real Change. It’s worth the read, y’all.
In today’s episode we chat about all the things… motherhood, pursuing your passions, cancel culture, the humility and courage of leaning into conflict, and loving our enemies.
Check out Ashley’s latest book here: Love is the Resistance
Or on Instagram at : @ashabercrombie
Enneagram Resources for You:
- “The 9 Types of Leadership: Mastering the Art of People in the 21st Century Workplace” : written by Beatrice Chestnut, Ph.D
- “The Road Back to You: written by by Ian Cron
- Typology Podcast: hosted by Ian Cron
- The Enneagram Institute: website resource for mistyping, type interactions and an “enneatip of the day”
- The Enneapp: all things Enneagram, on your phone!
Nicole Unice is a popular author and communicator who is passionate about facilitating environments of safety and vulnerability so that individuals and communities can courageously identify the obstacles keeping them from maximum potential.
Nicole lives in Richmond, VA with her husband, three children, and two dogs!
In her books, Nicole is passionate about making transformation attainable and accessible to people in all stages of life. As a coach, she brings clarity and courage for individuals and teams as they pursue a preferred future. As a speaker, Nicole brings both wit and wisdom to the platform, with an honest and vulnerable approach that appeals to both faith and leadership environments alike.