Tommy Thompson is a friend, author, executive coach and personal mentor to me and I can’t wait to share our conversation with you today especially going into the holidays.
Today, Tommy and I talk about:
- How Tommy burnt out in his thirties–and what he learned from it that impacted his ability to grieve the loss of his daughter a few years ago.
- What lacking margin will do in our life
- Simple practices that help us engage with space
- Why so many of us do NOT want space (and what to do about it)
- How to engage with the idea of Sabbath as a restorative practice for the rest of the week.
“Space is the critical ingredient that’s necessary for all the other right things to happen.” –Tommy Thompson
Tommy’s written his first book, Space to Breathe Again: Hope for the Overloaded and Overwhelmed, and it’s an amazing resource if you know you are working outside of your capacity and need a way back to peace.
Please find us on iTunes and leave a 5-Star Review! Want to be featured on the show? Send a voice memo with a question or sticky situation to email@example.com and we may address it in an episode!